The health and safety of Ascension’s clients and staff remain the highest priority. As the risks and exposure to COVID-19 continue to evolve we are enhancing our existing infection control standards to ensure the safest possible treatment for you during your time at Ascension.
Things we are doing
- Ensuring that clients only come to their appointment if they are well
- Checking temperatures on arrival
- Enhancing our already strict infection control standards and ensuring hand washing before & after any procedure or client contact
- Disinfecting surfaces between clients & treatments
- Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments and consultations where we are unable to maintain social distancing
- Limiting the number of people in the clinic
- Ensuring that all staff are fully vaccinated
How you can help
- If you are unwell or have any symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection, please contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment
- Wear a mask while in the clinic, unless receiving a facial treatment
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and as required
- Avoid bringing friends or family to your appointment unless you require a support person
- Let us know if you become unwell after visiting the clinic
We recognize that some of the measures are an inconvenience, but thank you in advance for your cooperation & understanding.